Set List & Gig Calendar Software
For WINDOWS 10 / 8 / 7 / XP / VISTA / NT
Download a fully functional 30 day trial version
Version 7.0.1 -- Released 5/2/2016 -- Download size: 21.6 MB
Download Bandbro' install instructions in PDF here
Possible Download Scenerios
Some aggressive virus programs will block the download process of an executable. You may need to temporarily disable your virus software to complete the download, If running Windows 10 you may be prompted with a Windows Smart Screen dialog. From that dialog, click More Info --> Run Anyway. This can occur both when running the extractor dialog and the first time you open Bandbro'.
1. Click the above link to run / save BBSetUpPak701.exe to download location.
2. Once downloaded, double click on BBSetUpPak701.exe.
3. On the resulting WinZip extractor dialog, click the Unzip pushbutton to extract the setup files to C:\Bandbro install files (This location may be changed if you wish) 1
4. Open the C:\Bandbro install files folder and double click the Setup32.exe. This will launch the setup program. Please use the suggested, default settings. When prompted to create a new folder, you must select YES.
5. The BandBro ' startup icon will be found on your desktop. Use this to run the program.
Note: The first time you open Bandbro, the program will attempt to access an online help page. This process may take a few seconds to complete, depending on your internet connection.
If installing on Windows 64bit, the setup program may designate C:\Program files (x86) as the root installation folder. Do not change this.
Thank you for trying BandBro'. Please feel free to email us with bug reports, questions, comments or suggestions at Rosettesoftware@gmail.com
If you like the program and plan on purchasing, do not uninstall the program if you intend to continue using it on the same computer. Instead, fill it with song titles and set lists. When you purchase and install the activation code, all of your work will remain intact.
From the control panel go to Programs & Features or Add & Remove Programs, depending on your operating system. From the program list, select Corel Applications and follow the instructions.
PO Box 13308
Tucson, AZ 85732
©2016 Randy Prentice
Web Page Design
©2016 Randy Prentice